Makeup Faves February

2/11/2015

MAC EYE SHADOWS - I rarely use eye shadows, but when I do those are only black, 
grey and white shades. I bought two amazing pallets from MAC and I'm so in love with 
them. MAC EYE SHADOW X4 in Rainy Season (from their All About Orange collection)
is composed of shades of grey in various textures creating a monochromatic smokey eye 
and MAC MINERALIZE EYE SHADOW X4 in A Waft of Grey, featuring frosty
white, shimmery silver, sparkling gunmetal and deep matte black which is perfect for
 party makeup.

PALLADIO HERBAL EYE LINER - And one more of my favorite makeup products
 in 2014 was a herbal eye liner in pure black by Palladio. It's easy to apply, you don't
have to sharpen it, the color is reach, and it's waterproof. It lasts all day. I'm totally
 pleased with it. I can't believe I actually found an eye liner that stays put.

I hope you enjoyed the post! Did you try any of these products?
What's your experience?

You Might Also Like

0 comments