Summer with Chicuu

8/16/2016

  Hi girls! Couple of days ago I came across one super cool online fashion store - CHICUU. So, today I want to share with you some great stuff that I found there. They are specialized in selling fashion women's clothing. They have a wide selection of dresses, skirts, pants, tops, bags and other accessories and they are selling them at more than affordable prices. What grabbed my attention the most is their range of beautiful, summer perfect kimonos. CHICUU offers kimonos in different styles, colors and prints. Kimonos are popular last couple of seasons and I like wearing them. They are bohemian like a perfect for summer. They are versatile. You can wear them with different clothes. With jeans, shorts and also on the beach over bikinis. Here are couple of kimonos that grabbed my attention.


  Another category that grabbed my eye are their casual dresses. There are numerous pretty dresses for everyone's taste. Whatever your personal style is there's plenty of dress designs to choose from to match your everyday style. I like ethnic and bohemian dresses so I totally fell in love with these two. Aren't they just perfect? I'm going to vacation soon, and I would love to buy these two to wear them for walking buy the beach. Do you like them? If you need some info about the sizes, price etc. clicking on the image will take you to the product page. 


  CHICUU is a new website of clothing. If you become their member now, you can enjoy the 35% OFF COUPON + FREE SHIPPING in a new account. And also:

40% OFF    US $ 55+    CODE: CC40
45% OFF    US $100+   CODE: CC45

Follow CHICUU:



You Might Also Like

1 comments