FLORAL FOR SPRING WITH AMI CLUBWEAR

4/04/2017


   Hey guys! Today I'm happy to share with you a review of the new shoes that I got recently from one amazing online store called AMI CLUBWEAR. It's an online shopping destionation that you definitely need to bookmark, cause you'll want to visit them again and again. You'll find numerous designs of trendiest shoes for every possible occasion, and for everyone's taste and budget. They are also selling clothes, accessories and lingerie. This time I decided to review one the designs from their shoes section. Since Spring is in a full swing I opted for these lovely open toe and cutout heel booties with floral embroidery details. They are made of faux suede. Embroidered details on clothes, shoes and bags is a huge trend right now and I'm totally into it. I'm truly satisfied with thsese shoes, the design is super cool, great quality and they're super comfortable which is most important. I hope you like them as well.

Here's the link where you can find them:




Kisses until next post!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments