Chiffon maxi dress with sleeves by ROSEGAL

8/02/2017

  Hello dear blog readers, welcome to the new shopping post on Boho Valentine blog. Today I'd like to share with you a little bit about RosegalIt's an amazing online store that sells high quality and super trendy clothes, shoes, bags and accessories at low prices. For both women and men. What grabbed my attention the most while browsing their store is their collection of chiffon maxi dress with sleeves. Here are some designs that I like the most.


My first choice is this beautiful maxi dress with sleeves in floral print. I love the color combination and the V neck moment. 


  Next, we have two beautiful dresses in timeless polka dot print, but in different color combinations and different designs. I especially like the first one because it's off shoulder. When it comes to second one I like the ruffle detail on it, and black and white polka dots are always a good choice. 

Which dress do you like the best?
For additional info about the prices and sizes just click on the image of the dress that you like :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments