GIRLMERRY WISHLIST

9/26/2018

 Hello girls! In today's post I want to introduce you to an online store that sells wholesale dresses. The store is called GirlMerry and they are offering a huge selection of dresses at super low prices. There are many different styles available, so there's something for everyone. I have gathered a wishlist with dresses that caught my attention the most. If you like my choices then don't miss to check out these cheap sexy dresses on GirlMerry. 

 My first choice is this lovely lace dress. I really like the design of it and how it can easily be matched with different styles. I like this combination of leaopard print boots with it. I would wear this combination myself for sure. 


  My next pick is this army green long dress with long sleeves. The bow belt makes it even more beautiful. This dress can be worn from spring to fall and it's easy to combine with different kinds of shoes and accessories. 
 No matter what seasonal trends are I'm always in the mood for polka dots. This dress is just gorgeous! It looks totally retro and I love these bell sleeves so mutch.



 Another dress that caught my attention is this cute light denim dress. This lantern sleeves look very cool. This dress can also be warn through different seasons and it can be paired with sandals, boots, sneakers etc. depending on the occasion and personal preferences. 

 And my last pick for today is this super cool ochre striped dressed. I really love the stripes and I think that stripes are a timeless pattern, as well as polka dots. 


Which dress do you like best?
Have you found your favorites on GirlMerry?

You Might Also Like

0 comments