Makup Faves March

3/18/2015

3 EYES CONCEPT LIQUID LIP GLOSS SET - 3 Eyes Concept is the cosmetic line created
 by the Korean fashon store STYLE NANDA. Actually, I found this lip gloss set on ROMWE
 online fashion store. It looked quite cute and I wanted to try out the various colors it has. Set
includes 12 different shades, as you can see most of them are pink, but there are coral, peach,
orange, red and lavander glosses too. Best thing about this set is that none of the lip glosses 
contains any shimmer and they are very pigment. One more thing I like about them is that
they are not sticky (I hate sticky lip glosses) and they stay put quite a long time. I used
 them often last couple of months and I totally recommend you to try them out.
 
 
FEMME COUTURE MAKEUP - Next favorite makeup products come from the
brand Femme Couture. I first met with their products last Summer when a friend of mine 
came from USA and since he works in a makeup store there, he brought me a couple of 
makeup products as a gift. Among them were MINERAL EFFECTS FLORAL BLUSH 
in soft spoken pink and MONSTER LASH SUPER VOLUME MASCARA in blackest
 black by Femme Couture. I was totally satisfied with  both products and they become a 
part of my makeup routine. Blush includes two colors which you can use together or 
separate to highlight cheeks. It has no shimmer and sparkles which is good, it is very finely
 milled and very pigment. Mascara has a basic spiral bristle, well that is something
 I haven't seen in a while. The color is rich, deep and black, the consistency is smooth
 and a even a little bit wet.

hope you enjoyed the post! Did you try any of these products?
What's your experience?

You Might Also Like

0 comments