NEW IN: Ray Ban Eyeglasses

3/24/2015


 I always prided myself for having an excellent vision, and wore glasses only for fashion sake. But, lately I've noticed that my eye sight is not that well! I've been hesitating to visit an optometrist for months, and finally I did it, and guess what I have to wear glasses for reading and when working on a computer! OK... no problem! But, the problem was choosing the right frame, the one that would suite me, that would be of high quality and fashionable as well. I tried on a couple of frames in an optical store, maybe I'm too picky but none of them seemed good enough, and I decided to wait and check out some other stores. Few days later, as if they knew, I was contacted by an online eyewear store PRET A VOIR to do a review for one of their sunglasses or eyeglasses. I couldn't say no. They have a huge range of super stylish designer glasses. I went  through their offer and there they were, perfect black cat eye glasses by Ray Ban. The cat eye shape has been around for a while now and enough time has probably passed for them now to be deemed classic. I couldn't be more happie when postman brought them to my door. They are comfortable to wear, lightweight and I can't wait to pop them prescription lenses and act nerdy XD


You Might Also Like

0 comments